Ray Latiano approaches client business with the same care and dedication he applies to his own life decisions, weighing risks and benefits and making recommendations as he would if the welfare of his own family was at stake.
By matching your needs with innovative solutions, Ray’s priority is to help you protect and provide for the people you care about most. Furthermore,he builds relationships based on integrity and his knowledge of the financial services industry, always striving to provide the high level of ethical service he would expect from a financial partner.
Ray has earned the following designations from The American College:
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Chartered Advisor for Senior Living (CASL)
Professional Associations and Memberships
Ray Latiano is a member of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA).
The mission of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors is to advocate for a positive legislative and regulatory environment, enhance business and professional skills, and promote the ethical conduct of members.
NAIFA is a national nonprofit organization representing the interests of more than 70,000 insurance and financial advisors nationwide, through its federation of over 900 state and local associations. Founded in 1890, NAIFA is the nation's largest financial services membership association.
Awards and Recognition
- Million Dollar Round Table Qualifying Member: 1999-2000, 2004-2009, 2011
- Million Dollar Round Table Qualifying/Life Member: 2012-2013
- National Quality Award: 1997-2000, 2002, 2006-2008
- NAIFA Quality Award: 2012-2013
|Masters||Business Administration||Youngstown State University|
|Bachelors||Economics||University of Cincinnati|